Okay everyone, in all honesty, I didn't get a chance to go on my forum much this week because I have been sick and I was focusing on getting my video for the webquest done.
I was so nervous to do my video. Was it just me or were you too? For some reason, my video upload horizontally!!!! I don't know how to change it either. Oh well, I hope it will suffice. I am also glad that the assignment is done. Well, have a great weekend.
I am on Spring Break so I am looking forward to some time off work :-)
Brandi,
ReplyDeleteHope your fellin' better. Taking some much deserved time for yourself will help you recharge and finish out the remainder of the school year. Tty soon.
Hi Brandi,
ReplyDeleteJust so you know...you are not alone! It does, however, get easier to video yourself. Doing this has helped me see how I might come across to others, and how I want to come across to them. Hope you're feeling better and well enough to enjoy your spring break!
Brandi,
ReplyDeleteI agree with Darlene. While it seemed awkward to video myself performing the task required, I feel that it provided me with insightful information to help me with different ways in which to express and deliver content. I think with more practice, it will become more easier to the point where I won't feel intimidated.
Brandi, I was skeptical about doing video and uploading it. I do not like pictures being taken of me. I was hesitant to even view my video, yet I was quite happy with the image and quality of the video. I hope you are enjoying you Spring Break.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you were not feeling well. I understand completely about the video. It was very stressful to me too. I was having a hard time uploading and I was so mad cause I waited till the last minute. But it couldn't be helped. I was just glad I was done as well. I am not looking forward to the Web Quest assignment. Good Luck to everyone!
ReplyDeleteBrandi,
ReplyDeleteIt sounds as if were in the same boat, feeling overwhelmed by school and work while fighting one of the many illnesses that our students just love to share with us. Just think, this quarter is drawing to a close and you'll be able to get bak to enjoying your interior design discussion group because it will be for pleasure and not just an assignment.