Saturday, March 19, 2011

What a Bummer!

This week wasn't a good week for me on the Interior Design Forum. I didn't get any responses to the questions I posted. I don't know if it is because I am new on the forum or if my questions were not interesting enough. However, I am not going to let that discourage me from continuing to post questions and read others comments and questions. Overall, I am still thoroughly enjoying myself and having a wonderful time.

On the flip side, I have been taking some pictures of my house and my new project that I am working on. I am excited to continue working on some new ideas and learn more from the forums that I have been involved in. In addition, I have been working closely with my friend from college and I have been helping her with her new house with decorating ideas, colors, and furniture. I am so excited. Everything is on the up and up. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Brandi,
    Based on my experiences at the photo discussion group I've been frequenting it's hard to imagine not getting answers or responses to your inquiries. It seems as every question I've posted has received several responses and rather quickly at that. Anyways, hopefully the responses will come.
    It sounds like you're having a great job on some of your personal design projects. That must be really gratifying to see your plans come together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandi,
    While it may be discouraging to not receive immediate feedback, don't give up. It may just be that others don't have the answers or are intimidated. The same things are ocurring on my community forum as well.

    ReplyDelete