Hey everbody! Well I have been viewing some posts from interior design forums and I have not seen anyone display negaitve digital citizenship. Everyone seems to be genuinly happy and pleased to be a part of a forum that allows them to talk about something that is interesting to them. Everyone on the forums shares the same interest and has respect for one another. Maybe the reason why I have seen positive digital citizenship is because of the kind of forum that I have been observing. I am sure if I was into gaming and I joined a gaming forum\, I would definitlty see some negative digital citizenship going on.
What are your thoughts? Have any of you experienced negative digtal citizenship?
I also have not had any negative comments on my site as well. My site is mommy website. So everyone is really positive and supportive. Good luck to you.
ReplyDeleteBrandi,
ReplyDeleteGlad that you are having a positive experience. I have not had any negative experiences but would say that some of the posts can become "thought provoking." I believe that each person should be entitled to their own opinion, but some people feel that only their opinion is the one that matters. It doesn't bother me.