Saturday, March 12, 2011
I'm So Excited!
I had a great week on getting involved in a a forum and being a part of a community that appreciates Interior Design the way I do. I have learned a lot in terms of not being afraid to share ideas, get to know people, and be receptive to new ideas. When I first posted a question on the forum, I was a little apprehensive, but after receiving a few responses, I was put to ease. I had positive and supportive comments and I am thoroughly enjoying myself and having a good time being involved in this online community. I am excited to see where the forum goes next week and see how many more responses I receive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brandi,
ReplyDeleteSounds like your having a positive experience with the site you have chosen. It is amazing to discuss interests with other people and identify their passion. I think as we continue to become more comfortable with blogging, we increase our confidence to try new ideas and experiment with these types of technologies. Good luck!
Brandi,
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you're thoroughly enjoying your blogging experiences. It is very cool to interface with people that share a common level of enthusiasm or knowledge on an area of interest. I initially felt a certain level of apprehension when I first began asking questions or making comments, however I quickly began to realize that everybody who participates in these communities is in the same boat as well.
Keep enjoying yourself!